Friends and family members that are talented with scissors and blowdryers are priceless. I know when I was growing up my Aunt Debbie saved my mom so much money by cutting my hair as well as my 4 siblings. Then there are also those young girls that are super interested in hair and make up design. Giving them the proper tools at Christmas can foster their passion and help them not get frustrated in their efforts. Because a craftsman is only as good has her tools!
To say thank you to the person that takes care of your family’s hair, I have a few gift suggestions:
1. Aromatherapy/Bubble Bath – she does so much for your family, give her something to pamper herself with. It is a wonderful way to show your appreciation for her handiwork!
2. Hair Scissors – I am not a hair stylist, but I do know that a high quality pair of hair scissors will show her you appreciate her work. There are some high quality scissors out there – read up and get her the best!
3. Hair Combs – A durable fine toothed comb will help your stylist do even more intricate work. These make wonderful gifts especially for someone that works with girl’s hair a lot.
To foster the love of hair design, why not try –
1. Kamisori Scissors – You can’t beat the quality and sharpness of these hairdressing shears. If someone you know is starting to really get serious about hair design, don’t shirk on the scissors.
2. Titanium Flat Irons – There is so much you can do with a flat iron, but even more if you own a high quality, durable iron.
3. Hair Brush Set – There is a specific use for every kind of brush. Purchase a set with a round brush and a paddle brush and definitely go for the high quality of boar bristles. She will thank you for it!
If you know someone that does hair or is just getting into it, what are you gift ideas?