How do you say that in Kansas? VLOG hop 3!

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0

Hi!  I’m back with another fun list of words and questions. This is going to be so much fun! I compiled my own words and put a few on here from the advice of a few bloggers. How it works – read the list of words and answer the questions on your own vlog. Then come back here and put your post on my linky so I can come visit and see how you say things different than I do!

And of course put a linky on your blog too, I have a button if you want to grab it :)

If you are totally lost and missed the first dialect vlog hop, you can read that post and get caught up.

My Video!

The Questions/Words

Pillow, Exhausted, Governor, Entrepreneurial, Calm, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Bagel, ambulance, aqua, femoral, address, rural, hypocrisy

What do you call a store where you buy alcohol?
What do you call it when you blow on a baby’s tummy and make them laugh?
What do you call batting your eyelashes on someone’s cheek?
What is another way of saying, “to deceive,” or “swindle?”
What is a funny way to say someone is not smart? (one fry short of a happy meal?)
Another name for butt?
What do you call it when you drive through mud. Lots of it, often fast and pray you don’t get stuck?

Link up!

Written by:: Annie

Annie Shultz has written 2045 post in this blog.

Comments

Liquor store, raspberry, butterfly kisses, cheat, the wheels’ still spinning but the hamster’s dead, rear, 4 wheeling.

2. Sarah J says

I remember the first time I heard the term zerbert. That’s what they called it in The Cosby Show and my family has used that term ever since. 😛
    We call rubbing your noses together an Eskimo kiss and eyelashes is a butterfly kiss. Just don’t let anyone give you a cow kiss unless you want a really wet cheek! LOL
    We say bottom instead of butt at our house.

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

Is that where Zerbert is from? Cosby show? I never knew that! And thanks for the clarification of eskimo vs. butterfly kisses. I don’t really do them around here, but have heard people call them the same thing.

ICK! Cow kiss? LOL!! Oh gross

Annie you are too cute! I linked up and had lots of fun making my video, but felt so silly trying to say some of the words and answer some of the questions. My BIL played along with me and that was a laugh in itself!

haha! You are so funny. I love that you were threatening time outs. ha

Anthony watched and was thrilled. He thinks you are his personal friend since you left him a comment yesterday. lol

ok. maybe I’ll do this. give me a few.

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

LOL I wanted to edit that “time out warning” out but then forgot and just wanted it posted. Lizzie hates time outs and 9 times outta 10 a threat is all it takes. Still kinda hate that I put it on video for people to replay over and over. Cause I want everyone to think my children are 100% obedient and I am the best parent ever! (aren’t all kids super well behaved? no? LOL!!)

Can’t wait for yours! Tell Anthony I say hi!

I found this hop over on Pickles and Paisleys! I thought I had to join in. I am now following you! Thanks for hosting such a great hop!!
    PS I am a total dork in my video!

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

LOL Emily! She does this alot to her poor baby sister. I could see her from the corner of my eye, she was hitting the top of the swing, not the baby. Lucy is gonna grow up big and kick her sister’s butt I tell ya what LOL!!

Thanks for letting me know that you were doing another one of these, I love this.
    You are so adorable in them, and don’t worry about the time-out warning, we all get it, we’re moms.
    Femoral is an adjective that has to do with the largest bone in your leg – I say it differently.
    Off to do my video, let’s hope YouTube cooperates this morning. =)
    HUGGLES!

I guess I don’t say Milwaukee correctly. And you’re so brave to video yourself with your kids up and around – I’d get all flustered and lose my place.

This is so fun! Found about it over on Family and Life in LV. If I do not get to post this week, I would love to next week!

I came home and saw that you posted this! I love these things…. The camera is a little shaky on my post… I was tired! We don’t say or do some of the questions though…. Hope you enjoy my Vlog.
    CJR @ The Mommy Blog