Kelty produces rugged tents and high quality lanterns for a safe camping experience. One of my favorite Kelty products is their Binto Bins. They are thin, waterproof bags that zip up and keep your personal belongings safe, clean and even better, organized!
Josh will tell you that I am definitely not a fan of “roughing it.” When I go camping, I prefer to go in an RV. We don’t have an RV, so I just make do with what I have – and now I have an air mattress! I have tried to sleep on a sleeping bag on the hard ground. It is not fun and I prefer not to do it.
The Kelty Good Nite Air Bed is durable and just as comfortable as any other air mattress I slept on. It comes with a foot-pump so you don’t need to purchase an electric one. (Who uses electricity camping anyways?) I timed myself pumping it by foot – I got it about 3/4 of the way full in 10 minutes. Not bad! It was a fun workout and Lizzie had fun helping me.
It also folds up and stores very well in a Kelty Binto Bin. The pump is on the lid of the bin, so it all stores compactly together.
It has a soft lining on the top, so you don’t need a sheet to be comfy. (And on hot camping trips, you don’t stick to the bed!) Lizzie and David had the most fun just rolling around on this spacious Queen size mattress. It airs up quickly and is packed away nicely, a great purchase in my book!
One lucky Mama Dweeb reader will win a Queen Size Air Mattress just like the one I reviewed! (ARV $59.95)
Required Entry: (must be done first or entry will not count)
Go to Kelty.com and tell me one other product you like!
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified, leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
- Follow Mama Dweeb via Google Friend connect (found at bottom of blog)
- Follow Happily Domestic via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to Mama Dweeb via e-mail – 2 extra entries! Leave 2 comments!! (subscribe via email 1, sub via email 2)
- Subscribe to Happily Domestic via email- 2 extra entries! Leave 2 comments!! (subscribe via email 1, sub via email 2)
- If you earned the 3 extra entries for blogging about my event early, leave 3 separate comments saying that you did this. See Rules here. You have until May 10th to do this…so go grab the button!
- If you earned the 3 extra entries for grabbing my Summer Survival Guide Event Button early, leave 3 separate comments saying that you did this.See Rules here. You have until May 10th to do this…so go grab the button!
- Enter Happily Domestic’s Kelty Baby Carrier Giveaway and come back here and tell me you did
- Like Kelty on Facebook
- Like Mama Dweeb on Facebook
- Follow Mama Dweeb on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. (Limit 2 tweets per day, at least 1 hr apart, leave URL of your tweet in comment)
You may use this as your tweet or click the Tweet Button beneath the post
Camp in comfort #Win a @KeltyPacks Queen Air Mattress from @MamaDweeb during the Summer #giveaway event! http://bit.ly/lG6hhh
Giveaway ends 05/17 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be picked randomly via “And the Winner Is” and have 24 hours to respond via email before it goes into a live giveaway drawing. Giveaway open to USA addresses only.
I received the bag to review. All opinions are 100% mine and Josh’s, who helped me write this review. Thank you darlin’!