Ever since I was a baby, I have suffered from excema. Usually it is made worse by the dry, cold winter air. For the most part, I grew out of it. But I noticed that all three of my children get patches of red, itchy skin every winter too. I used to ask my doctor for a prescription cream, but now I can save money by purchasing Neosporin over the counter medication for their skin!
A few weeks ago Lucy and David both broke out in rashes on their tiny tushies. It was excema, I could tell. I saw an ad on tv for the new products from Neosporin and picked up the small trial size tubes, just to try them out. It worked! In just a few days my babies had clear skin. So when the opportunity came along for me to share this with you (along with a fantastic coupon) I jumped at it!
Save $5.00 at Walmart.com! Visit: http://see.walmart.com/neosporin
Get visibly healthier skin in 3 days! Here’s how it works:
#1 Daily Body Wash
• Proven gentle and non-irritating, even on eczema-prone skin
• Fragrance-free, soap-free
• Gentle enough for everyday use
#2 Daily Moisturizing Cream
• Deeply moisturizes
• Relieves itch on contact and irritation due to eczema
• Helps strengthen and restore the skin’s natural barrier function
• Fragrance and steroid-free
#3 Anti-Itch Cream
• Clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and appearance of redness
• Maximum strength of itch relief
• For occasional use
Get the full eczema care line from the experts in skin care health for over 50 years.
You can find this set at Walmart in the first aid aisle. Click the big button above to access the $5 off coupon and learn more!
I was compensated for this post through Global Influence. But you know what? This cream is fantastic and I would have told you about it anyways. That’s my opinion 100% and I realize others have different experiences.