Every single fall/winter we battle those germs! When Lizzie first started preschool back in 2010, Lucy was hospitalized with pneumonia. Ever since, every single cold she gets I kinda freak out. I go from cleaning the house to declaring all out war on germs.
Thankfully, with the Seventh Generation line of products, I can hand all three of my kids the disinfecting wipes and let them wipe down surfaces without being afraid of what they are touching or breathing in. All their products are naturally derived and still kill 99% of germs! They work just as well as the not-so-safe products that about kill me as I inhale their odors. A product doesn’t have to kill your lungs to kill the germs!
I just ended my first huge Seventh Generation giveaway and now I am ready for another one! This one is even more exciting because it is incredibly necessary right now. The prize pack includes everything you see above – actually it comes with a few boxes of facial tissues and 2 hand soaps. You will love getting this box of goodies in the mail!
So – ya wanna win it? First, a super cute video about how to make a germ monster out of recycled tisssue boxes 🙂
Tell me one other natural way you combat colds/flues this season!
- If you like Seventh Generation on Facebook, comment!
- If you like Mama Dweeb on Facebook, leave a comment!
- Follow Mama Dweeb on Twitter
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (Up to 2 previous posts allowed. Leave a separate comment here with for each post you commented on)
- Subscribe to Mama Dweeb via email (form is in my sidebar, not my header) or subscribe to my feed via a feed reader like Google Reader. Comment and tell me how you subscribed!
- Tweet about the giveaway! (Limit 2x per day. You may use the Twitter button at top of this post or use the sample tweet below)
Sample Tweet–> Fight germs naturally! #Win a @SeventhGen Cold Care Kit #Giveaway on @MamaDweeb! http://bit.ly/YOar8g
Important info!!Giveaway ends November 19th, 2012 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be drawn randomly, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond to my email before I draw another winner. Giveaway open to USA only, 18+ yrs or older. I was given the products listed above for my review purposes, all opinions are 100% my own.