My life list ~ Italy, London & New England #VlogMom

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit

Happy Thursday!! The lovely ladies of #VlogMom are all dishing about their life lists today! So far I have already accomplished some of it, but I still have a bunch more I want to do.

Jessica from Found the Marbles is the gal that started this prompt – check out her blog, I love her blog!
So far, I have already traveled to Italy, Hawaii, and Time Square. Now, I want to go back to Italy, see London, and visit New England. I explain more in my video :)

What is on your life list?

Check out the other Vlog Moms too as they share their life lists!

Written by:: Annie Shultz

Annie Shultz has written 1934 post in this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

We should totally take a vacay together. I have always had a passion for traveling and experiencing the world. Every single opportunity for travel I found, I GRABBED. There is still so much of this world to taste and see!

I love your ideas :) London is amazing, Italy (Toscany in particular) as well. I’d love to go to NY and Memphis and on my continent – Moscow (Russia) and Kiev (Ukraine)…I don’t know how much time do I need to fulfill my dreams about travelling there but if I don’t dream at all I am not doing ANYTHING so dreaming is just the first step…right?

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

I have visited Memphis! Oh Graceland was a super fun experience, it kinda gave me chills. I’d love to revisit Europe some day. I have a friend from Poland and I loved learning about her culture. The only thing about Russia and Ukraine is – isn’t it cold there? LOL

• says

Haha, yeah, it can be cold in winter but in summertime it is ok :) Poland is also a great place to visit, somehow connecting Eastern and Western European cultures. Oh, how I envy you now! Memphis is my no 1 – my love for Elvis will lead me there! :)

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

I really want to see Boston! I want to walk Paul Revere’s trail! I’d love for you to show me that :)

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

You would LOVE it Crystal!! I have only seen a little bit of Rome and some of Venice, there is so much more I want to see :)

I have been to London, enjoyed it but way too busy for my liking. NYC is on my list as well as Montana and Italy. I haven’t been to many places, one day!

3. Peggy Bolling says

I was born in Paris France but because we left when I was so young I don’t remember any of it. I’ve pictures of London and it’s absolutely beautiful. I really appreciate you all sharing your blogs