Ya know, I really don’t trust my kids online. I am constantly watching and monitoring their computer time. There are a few sites I allow them to go on. Creating a YouTube playlist is one of the ways I create a safe place for them.
Right now, David and Lizzie really love Star Wars! And LEGO® Star Wars™ is so perfect for David. He loves playing with his LEGO® DUPLO® set! I bet this boy will be a LEGO® fan for life.
If you have a LEGO® fan in your family, The Official LEGO® Channel is a perfect place for you to create a playlist. They have a ton of videos to choose from!
I created my own LEGO® Star Wars™ playlist for my kids. They love the animated ones and the behind the scenes videos too!
If you don’t know how to create a playlist, here is a quick tutorial!
· Visit Youtube.com/LEGO and watch one of your favorite videos
· Click “Video Options”?
· Select “Add To Playlist”?
· Sign-In using your YouTube Login ?
· Add your selected video to an existing playlist or create a new one?
· To prevent non-LEGO® videos from being recommended, build your playlist using only ?Official LEGO® Channel videos. ?
· Playlist functionality will be live mid-December within the LEGO YouTube channel player. Please do not mention this functionality until 1/14/2013 though.
Visit the Official LEGO® Channel to build your own playlist to watch with your kids and then reply below for a chance to win one (1) $1,000 gift card to buy your family’s favorite LEGO® products!