Those boxes and boxes of home movies sitting around can finally be watched – and shared! – and it is as easy as dropping them in a box. YesVideo transfers almost any media type to DVD. But the best part is, you can ask them to upload the videos to the Memory Share site and you can share them with anyone you choose!
And brand new – YesVideo has an iPhone app! So whatever videos you put on Memory Share can also be viewed on your iPhone!
Sharing home movies with the Memory Share page has tons of benefits:
- Anyone can order their own copies of the DVDs
- On the private page, people can comment, reliving the memories virtually!
- Portable viewing – share home movies on your iPhone without uploading it to YouTube
I know that YouTube has the private and unlisted features, but there are a few reasons the Memory Share rocks more -
- You don’t have to upload it! YesVideo puts the videos on your account for you when they do the transfer
- Keep it private. Your YesVideo movies are only shared with who you email!
- Ability to purchase DVDs. YouTube can’t do that yet.
- Watch entire home movies! Yes, you can watch hours and hours and hours of home movie footage on the Memory Share site – and remember the first reason above. No work for you!
Now here is a video I made to take you through the Memory Share site! It is so simple, I hope you check it out!
Disclosure: I am a compensated ambassador for YesVideo. All opinions are 100% my own.