Twyxt App: A free iPhone app for making marriage better

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on Reddit

Josh thought bubble

Communication is the most important thing in our marriage – and yet it is one of the most difficult things to do! Josh and I tried syncing our google calendars. We also call each other a lot and e-mail.  I think the most effective thing is telling him the minute I think of something, and him writing it down or recording it somewhere that it will not get buried or lost in his piles of other things to do.

Which…have you seen his desk? It is worse than mine…if you can believe that.

I need my own app. A place all my conversations with him can be in their own little place and he can find them all without a single issue.

Oh hi, Twyxt!! Thank you for being the answer!

Seriously, it is an iPhone app dedicated to helping couples communicate better and stay organized.  It has a calendar you can share, a place to share notes, and even a private messaging section. So all my texts to Josh, the lists I send him to do, and our calendar, is all in its own private app. Read more about Twxyt, it is so handy!

Twyxt screenshots

Think about the possibilities!! Good bye miscommunication and buried text messages. It can be fun, as well as all business too.  I wonder how many needless arguments will be avoided with the use of this simple app?

If you have an iPhone, you can download Twyxt free! No cost. Do you think you will give it a try?

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post through Global Influence. All opinions are 100% my own.

Written by:: Annie Shultz

Annie Shultz has written 1930 post in this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

That is a pretty cool app! I know that there are lots of times where my husband and I forget things .. even if they’re on the shared calendar that we have! This could help.

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

My hubby had a blackberrry before this…..he was so unreachable via his phone and it was awful. I hope your hubby becomes a smart phone user soon LOL

2. kymi says

wow this app is a cool way to communicate. My hubby and I are always saying we told each other and probably didn’t lol so this will help lots!

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

I know what you mean :) Josh and I have that problem too. “I totally told you!” or “check your messages” this way, it is all in ONE place LOL

• Annie @ Mama Dweeb says

Sure is Connie :) And free? Ya know, if Josh downloaded this on both our phones, then texted me a love note on it…I would be so thrilled that I wouldn’t care that it was free LOL

(too bad we don’t have iPhones! They are working on Droid versions soon. Cannot wait)

3. Tammy S says

I don’t know about this app. The only thing I would like about ti is the calendar sharing. But we do that now through Outlook.

Sounds helpful! We were fine with just calling each other and remembering all the things we have arranged before but whenever there is an app to do that for us we will certainly start forgetting what we remembered before and find ourselves in a desperate need for this app! :)

5. Ari says

What a great idea for an app! It should definitely improve communication at the very least. Make it harder to forget things as well.