I am so excited! One of my favorite online coupon sites – Retail Me Not – just announced the launch of its new online magazine, The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot is a lifestyle magazine that delivers daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience for less. This sounds fabulous! I already love finding hot and current discount codes and coupons on Retail Me Not. Now I can go read fun articles and tips. I am really looking forward to reading fashion articles, that is the one area I struggle with the most.
Check this out! To celebrate the launch, visitors to The Real Deal by RetailMeNot can share the online magazine with their friends to be registered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card. From March 6 to March 15, RetailMeNot will be giving away 20 gift cards per day for all 10 days. The more you share, the more chances you have to win! (Seriously, free Starbucks! Enough said)
Featured sections of The Real Deal by RetailMeNot include:
· Savings Campaign –advice from well-known thought leaders helps consumers become smarter shoppers and empowers young people to own their economic success.
· Weekly Coupon Roundup – published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
· Seasonal Gift Guides – from Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series makes gift giving easy by highlighting the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals.
· Trae’s Tips – Trae’s articles are a blend of news reporting and opinion, and range from product roundups to shopping tips.
· What’s In Store – In this series The Real Deal by RetailMeNot editors talk to insiders at well-known retailers and ask them all the questions consumers want to know.
Check out The Real Deal by RetailMeNot Today!
Now you tell me! What are you looking forward to reading from The Real Deal the most?
Disclosure: I am a part of the Retail Me Not Blogger Network and this is a compensated post. All opinions are 100% my own.