Disclosure: FitFluential compensated me for this post and I received Diet-To-Go meals at no cost. All opinions are 100% my own.
Did I tell you that I got a new job? I did. It is full time, in an office. And let me tell you, the transition hasn’t gone super smoothly. But the longer we work at it, the easier it gets.
That is why when I heard about the chance to review the Diet-To-Go diet meals, I jumped at the chance! I heard from my friends how amazing these meals tasted. And being so busy working and being a mom and blogging, I have not had a lot of time to cook healthy meals for myself.
Seriously – I’ve been eating a ton of veggies and lean meats thanks to Diet-To-Go!
Basically, what you do is order food from Diet-To-Go. It arrives frozen. Now you know exactly what you are eating – no more excuses, no more drive-thrus. All your food is in your freezer! And the taste? Diet meals never tasted so delicious to me! This is because they are unique, and have a ton of flavor!
They have three menus you can choose from – traditional, vegetarian, and low-carb meals. I chose the low-carb and I don’t think I ate a single carb in any of the meals they sent. I didn’t miss them either. Every meal was jam packed with huge, delicious veggies. I was completely full!
There are a few other things I really enjoyed about Diet-To-Go:
- No contract – buy it once, and never again, or keep buying at your pace!
- Amazing taste. Seriously, I was very impressed with even their eggs!
- No cancellation fees. Since there is no contract, you can order as often – or not – as you prefer
- Change your menu! You can log into their website and choose a different menu plan as often as you like.
- Choose your own menu plan. You can order just lunch and dinner, or all three meals. They have 20 different meals you can choose from!
Price – if you are pinching pennies, do your own math to see if this is in your price range. It comes out to around $6 per meal. In my opinion the taste and lack of cooking was totally worth it! Think about how much a meal is at a restaurant. That being said, I have cooked for myself and made meals that work out to be $2-4 per person per meal. So be your own judge!
Get 20% when you sign up! Use coupon code “FitFlutential” at checkout!
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this Campaign.
All opinions are my own;