These little guys are almost too cute to eat! Oh, what is a Wampa? Well, for everyone that is newer to Star Wars and *gasp* haven’t seen the original movies yet…
It was the creature that almost ate Luke Skywalker when he was on the ice planet Hoth.
Knowing that you are eating a monster makes it even more fun to bite off their heads (especially if you are my son).
Making them is pretty simple, the entire recipe is at the bottom of this post. There are photos along the way too! And please tweet @DisneyEveryDay and thank her for this amazing tutorial! Amanda is so incredibly talented!
What You’re Going to Need
– Pre-packaged granola bars (I used Special K Greek Yogurt & Fruit)
– Pre-packaged white frosting (I used Pilsbury Cream Cheese)
– Tootsie Rolls candy
– Unwrap your tootsie roll.
-Pinch off two equal sections and roll until you have formed the Wampa’s tusks.
– Pinch off another section and shape it into a flat crescent to form the mouth.
– Place the Wampa’s tootsie roll eyes just above the snout.
– Press the triangular ears onto the top of the granola bar. If the candy isn’t tacky enough you can use some frosting as glue.