These Spring treats make me so happy! I love the pastels and bright colors. I am so glad winter is finally over!
We are all incredibly busy. I rounded up enough super easy recipes for you that you could (read – won’t actually but will definitely want to) make one new treat every day of the month!
Yeah, that’s dreaming. But definitely pin this for later. Cause you will want to come back when that last minute birthday party happens or classroom function comes up and you have no time. But you want to make it look like you actually tried.
I feel your pain. And I’ve got your back!
- Healthy Chocolate Easter Eggs from†clairekcreations.com
These are healthy because they are made with brown rice puffs, maple syrup, peanut butter and raw cacao. The most time consuming part will be melting all the ingredients. And you will need a mould.
2. Dipped Easter Egg Treats from†momluck.com
Don’t throw away those plastic easter eggs. You can use them as moulds for rice crispy treats!
3. Easter Bunny Bottom Cookies from†yourmodernfamily.com
These are so cute!! And if you can cut sugar cookie dough into circles, you can make these! I love designs that take almost no effort.
4. DIY Cute Easter Bird’s Nest Treats! from†pizzazzerie.com
I love how these turn out! They use butterscotch chips and chow mien noodles to create an adorable little nest for candy.
5. Lamb Pretzel Pops from†hungryhappenings.com
I didn’t know this, but Wilton sells lamb-face edible decorations. So really the most time consuming part of this little treat is melting the white chocolate and sticking all the marshmallows on. I love it!
6. Fun And†Easy Easter Dirt Cake from†prettyprovidence.com
Oh dirt cake…so simple and so crazy addicting….pudding and whipped cream – how is that not just like heaven?
7. Easter Mini Egg Crispy Cake Bars from†kneadtodough.net
These look so delicious! They are basically rice crispy treats with colorful candies. Oh and note to Americans – this recipe is written in grams not cups. 🙂
8. Easy Bunny Cupcakes from†sprinklesomefun.com
These are so simple because there is virtually no decorating required. Just make white cake in tiny mason jars and top with a Springy candy. Ribbons help add to the look.
9. Very Vanilla Cake from†pinklittlecake.blogspot.ro
This recipe isn’t for the cake, it is for the amazing buttercream frosting. This recipe has Cognac in it! You know it’s good!
10. Chocolate Carrot Swiss Roll Cake from†bigbearswife.com
This one take a bit more time. Not super quick and easy. But the blogger does a fantastic job of breaking it down into steps. She even provides the pattern for the carrot shapes.
11. The Cutest Easter Bark from†serenalissy.com
What is easier than melting white chocolate and adding candy? Boom. Done.
12. Easter Egg Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark from†fivehearthome.com
Yup. Another bark recipe. But this one has a really cool swirly pattern of white and milk chocolate.
13. Malt Easter Bark Candy from†snappygourmet.com
Same idea – melt the chocolate, add candies, let harden. But this one uses malt candies. Because malt is just so yummy.
14. Easter Chick Treats from†iheartnaptime.net
These cute little chicks are made from those Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. It takes a tiny bit of decorating skills, but not much.
15. Peeps S’More Cookie Bars For Easter from†freckleandfair.com
I’m not sure why Freckle and Flair called them S’More Bars – they don’t have any graham crackers. But if you have peeps to use up, this chocolate bars recipe is divine!
16. Easter Peeps Pops from†lovefromtheoven.com
These are so easy because they are peeps dunked in chocolate with a candy as a tail. No face, so no decorating skills required!
17. Polka-Dot Easter Egg Cookies from†glorioustreats.com
If you are already really good at decorating sugar cookies, these are a cinch! Me? I might leave off the polka dots.
18. Easter Egg Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe from†joyfulhealthyeats.com
I never thought to dip strawberries in different colors of chocolate for a pretty platter. It looks beautiful and so springy!
19. Jelly Bean Candy Pouches from†keepingitsimplecrafts.com
The blogger at Keeping It Simple Crafts has ideas for tons of holidays and special events! I never thought of putting color-matched jelly beans in a shaped bag.
20. Robins Egg†Nests from†mamamiss.com
This is basically a brownie with robin’s egg candies sitting on a bed of shredded coconut and white candy melts. It is lovely!
21. How To Make Edible Cotton Candy Nests For Easter from†papernstitchblog.com
Seriously. Take cotton candy. Put candy in it like a nest. DONE. I love this blogger.
22. Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs from†raspberricupcakes.com
This one takes a bit more time. You take a hollow chocolate egg and fill it with a mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream. Not difficult, just time consuming.
23. Easy Easter Peeps Símores from†ezebreezy.com
Smoosh the peeps between the graham crackers and sprinkle with sprinkles. Look! It’s so pretty! And crazy easy.
24. Easter Bunny Popcorn Bars from†somethingswanky.com
Instead of a popcorn ball, these are marshamallow-y popcorn bars. And they are so bright and cheerful!
25. Carrot Treat Bags with Easter Printable from†thehappyscraps.com
Someone at my daughter’s school did this – and it’s so cute! This post has an easter printable, but change that up with whatever tag you want. Happy Birthday…Happy Retirement…
26. Rice Krispie Easter Eggs from†twosisterscrafting.com
A little twist to the rice crispy easter eggs is to use food coloring to dye the eggs fanatically bright colors!
27. Healthy Easter Egg Breakfast Popsicles†Recipe from†eatsamazing.co.uk
Apparently I need a mould for shaping stuff. This uses the same mould as the chocolate egg previously mentioned. Except this is made with frozen yogurt and fruit. Health bonus!
28. Peeps Kabobs from†athriftymom.com
A Thrifty Mom totally gets me. Let’s stick marshmallows on a stick and cover it in sprinkles! DONE!
29. Quick and Easy Mason Jar Easter Treats from†catchmyparty.com
For those of us that don’t have time for crafts and hate marshmallows and all things peeps – put it in a mason jar with some edible taffy strings. Pretty and DONE!
30. Nutter Butter†Easter Chicks from†cincyshopper.com
This one isn’t quite as easy. I mean, dip the nutter butter cookies in yellow candy melt. Easy right? But then you have to cut up starburst candies into perfect triangles. And I stink at geometry. But here ya go 🙂
31. Easter Butterfly Treats from†everydaydishes.com
This is more my speed. Melt the chocolate and put it on the pretzels. Then put the jelly bean on the chocolate. Look – a butterfly!
There you go! 31 simple little treat ideas! Enjoy!!