Even if the weather is starting to cool off, sometimes, it’s just so wickedly fun to indulge in this devilishly sweet concoction. This pumpkin mocha iced coffee recipe is AMAZING. Crazy good.
It reminds me of an even richer version of the Starbucks Frappuccino®. Did you know Starbucks trademarked that word? So while it tastes like one, I won’t actually call it one.
Maybe we can call this “the best milkshake and coffee blended drink you ever tasted.” Because it really is. You have to try it!
In a word: addicting. Everyone will be asking for this recipe! So pin it and share it!
- 1 cup of strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 regular Oreo cookies
- 2 cups ice
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite serving glasses
- Garnish with whipped cream and a drizzling of chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle pieces of Oreo cookie on top of the whipped cream.
- 5. Insert a straw and ENJOY!!